Facebook

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

FREE Engineering Drafting / Design Graphics / 3D modeling Course: Register ASAP, first class starts on Wednesday, Feb. 13th, 2013.

Hello Kevin,

I am offering the following course at ISEEED location in Oakland. Please read and spread the word. First session is schedule starting tomorrow. I now it is a short notice and sorry about that.

FREE Engineering Drafting / Design Graphics / 3D modeling Course: Register ASAP, first class starts on Wednesday, Feb. 13th, 2013.To my wonderful YOUTH of the world ... our program Oakland Science and Math Outreach (OSMO) is offering a FREE engineering drafting and design graphics / 3D modeling. I will be teaching the course that is equivalent to the course I am also teaching at UC Berkeley. It is a GREAT opportunity to learn to construct engineering drawings that you can also work with as a drafter at engineering companies upon completing the course. So, take advantage of this opportunity and contact me to register ASAP. The course is mainly offered to high school students and we might accept 8th and 9th grade students. The sessions are held at our partner ISEEED organization location downtown Oakland.

I look forward to hear from you and work together. Hey, it might ignite the "ENGINEERING" fire in your hearts :-)

Please email me at: merahorne@gmail.com

Mera Horne
STEM Director / Course Instructor

No comments: